1. Content writer for you best subjects, if you like something then you can write about it and there are always some one on the internet wanting to higher a content writer for your subjects, start by doing a low price of $0.01 a word then work up to $0.15 a word.
2. Directories submissions, get your self a big list of free easy to submit directories and that are still in action, then get your self a little program that is free like RoboForm, this fills in subject field automatically and you then submit the information. Do a 100 for approximately $8, the more you do the faster you will get.
3. Article submissions, the same idea as option 2, but your submitting articles to free article websites, this you can charge more for say around $10 for 20 submissions, also if you do option 1 you could offer that service with this one for more money.
4. Press releases, this is a clever one and you can charge a good sum of money to do this, if you are going to submit the PR also then charge around $60 for one, now this my sound high but if you submit to http://www.prweb.com and pay the $30 submission fee, this will get your submission into Google and Yahoo news.
5. Forum Posting, doing forum posting is a good way of making some nice easy cash, offering your service for $0.15 a post and making sure you add fresh content and a nice amount of a word count in each post should help keep you within the service for along time, again make sure its on your best subjects.
6. Search engine submission, now a lot of people think this is an old unneeded service, but there wrong if you can get a good list of small and free to submit search engines then you can help people with website is a big way. Adding a price to this service is down to you as this depends how many you are submitting to. I my self did 150+ for $10 and earned some good cash.
7. Social bookmark service, collect your self a big list so social network websites that allow book marking and offer a service that you will bookmark peoples website, you can charge around $25 for 100 social bookmark submissions.
8. Blog posting service, offer to post on lots of blogs for say a charge of $0.50 a blog post, offer this to related blogs and remember not to spam, also save a list of the sites and show this as a report.
9. E-book writing service, write e-books for people for a price, the price would have to be considered on what the client would want, this is an easy service but can be time consuming, start by making the e-book in word then use eXPert PDF to convert it to PDF format.
10. Referrals, making cash by referrals can be easy and fun, all you have to remember is not to spam (no one likes spam), start by finding a good website that offers a good referral commission the best thing about this you don’t need a website to earn in anyway, you can tell your friends and add the referral link to your signatures in forums that allow it.
11. Adsense, you can earn with Google Adsense by starting a website up, this website doesn’t even have to cost as there are lots of free hosts out there, then you just write lots of interesting content and have the Adsense adverts within the page, people click on the ad’s and you earn cash. This can take a while to start earning, but can be well worth while in the long run, MK PitStop earns a around $$$ a day and its increasing all the time.